- Hello internet world!
- So my life is currently sort of in transition - you could say I’m essentially floating in limbo. I'm transferring schools, so currently living at home, working at 24 hour fitness and a yoga studio, taking classes and spending much of my free time practicing yoga, and obsessing over all things related to health and wellness. I'm in the life-long process of figuring out who I am and trying to find ways to combine all my interests and passions, in a way that will allow me to create a prosperous and happy future for myself.
- You could definitely say I'm a health and wellness freak. I'm obsessed with reading about and trying out all things fitness, yoga, nutrition, and holistic health - I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in these areas just from all the information I have obtained over the years from articles, blogs, classes, and personal experience, and am continuously learning and absorbing information because I just find it all SO FASCINATING.
- I guess what sparked my interest in holistic health and wellness was my own personal experience with failed Western medicine in attempts to cure many strange body ailments that I have dealt with over the years. I have so many inconvenient food allergies, I struggled with body image issues and an eating disorder, I had many unfortunate and strange injuries, and my mind-body connection was just totally out of whack.
- I took an interest in yoga and it has helped me SO much, with just accepting myself and others for who we are and learning to love myself entirely, which correlates to how well I treat my body. This led to an even greater interest in nutrition, and all things mind-body.
- This brings me to why I'm here today. I decided that since I have a passion for so many different things, what better way to sort out all of my interests than PINterest!? I've been slightly obsessed with the website for quite some time, but all I seem to do is pin things and never get around to actually trying the ideas out for myself! So then I thought, why not start a blog about trying out different things I find on Pinterest and sharing with the world my thoughts on the process and turnout? Now, I know what you're thinking - that is so unoriginal and has been done so many times before, to which I respond - correct! But my spin on things will be different, for I will only be trying out things related to my specific interests, in hopes that there are others who share similar tastes and preferences, whom will hopefully enjoy my quirky adventures. And I won't limit myself to only Pinterest ideas - I do in fact have some creativity of my own, and will occasionally share my own inventions with you as well!
Here's
to peace of mind and body,
Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment